Journey Begins

It's been two months I've been here in Estados Unidos. And still not able to deliver to the promise I gave to my brothers. That they will see everything my eyes behold from here. Facts? My phone got damaged. That's why. Either a valid reason or lame excuse. Had enough of it, I'm gonna deliver and it starts NOW!

Friday, September 6, 2019

Posted by Pinoy Wanderer Lost at 6:27 PM
Email ThisBlogThis!Share to XShare to FacebookShare to Pinterest

No comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

About Me

My photo
Pinoy Wanderer Lost
View my complete profile

Blog Archive

  • ▼  2019 (13)
    • ►  October (5)
    • ▼  September (8)
      • Alpha Kappa Rho: hidden part of history.
      • Divert stress. Think of a happy thought
      • Side Hustle Disaster turned into a Blessing.
      • VID 20190909 200118
      • Hustling Continued
      • HUSTLE i need to
      • Wounds leave SCARS, scars prove STRENGTH
      • No title
4/rAHiiLIBlVT27FZlSdPqkZJKozOKVT77T01rq6hq4yBeMqqWo5TH6Pw. Watermark theme. Powered by Blogger.