Today was a rollercoaster ride, I need to make figures so I may send money home.
My wife need to do her scheduled appointment with her doctor.
That's one of the main reason why I need to engage into online hustles.
Having a regular normal job just doesn't work. Yes, I may be able to have her treated but what's next?
I'll enslave myself again to big companies with good intentions(daw), but corrupt culture?
I did my time. And choices have been decided, I will start making money while enjoying life.
Do you ever get what I've been trying to say?
I'm blogging not only to share my thoughts and life to you. Also, this will somehow be a means of living. A way of living. And I know I can achieve this, because I will achieve this! This great quote I borrowed from a friend's page, I've been doing this for years! That's why I'm no ordinary Skeptron!
Moving on, I was supposed to do some side hustle this afternoon, but, again my phone malfunctioned. My phone is the only tool that can be used for the side hustle and I was already near the assigned location. What can I do? Nothing!! I tried everything, charged my phone for more than an hour but still the shitty phone just won't work.
So I decided to go back to the apartment I'm dwelling and move on! Kept my cool in a very stressed situation. Guess what happened next? I was able to make friend with a neighbor that eventually became my first ever client!!
Like a told y'all. I'm a businessman! Hustler! And I've been hustling!

No comments:
Post a Comment