Journey Begins

It's been two months I've been here in Estados Unidos. And still not able to deliver to the promise I gave to my brothers. That they will see everything my eyes behold from here. Facts? My phone got damaged. That's why. Either a valid reason or lame excuse. Had enough of it, I'm gonna deliver and it starts NOW!

Friday, October 4, 2019

Book is out on Amazon!

Posted by Pinoy Wanderer Lost at 2:10 PM
Email ThisBlogThis!Share to XShare to FacebookShare to Pinterest

No comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

About Me

My photo
Pinoy Wanderer Lost
View my complete profile

Blog Archive

  • ▼  2019 (13)
    • ▼  October (5)
      • Learning How to Play the Game.
      • Need to learn how to do business while helping oth...
      • Shop online with me
      • Journey Carries On: Book is out on Amazon!
      • Book is out on Amazon!
    • ►  September (8)
4/rAHiiLIBlVT27FZlSdPqkZJKozOKVT77T01rq6hq4yBeMqqWo5TH6Pw. Watermark theme. Powered by Blogger.