Wow! What a wonderful life! After all the struggles and hardships, I'm learning ways, like a lot of ways of online business. Of Course, still a work in progress. But a whole lot in progress. Learned how to engage in Affiliate networking, while learning how to play with social media marketing. My first book is out already in Amazon https://amzn.to/33pQjA5. While I just recently earned my badge as a Google Trusted Guide for hire .https://www.google.com/streetview/hire.
The ONE from above has been very good to me. Even though, I always believe that I don't deserve such blessings. But I am very appreciative for all the things I've learned and still is learning. Now, I can really make my my conclusion about life, even though mine's still in progress. LIfe has been and always be a never-ending pursuit of knowledge, not happiness. Because happiness for me has already happened way back before, first would be when I met my lady that would be my wife and next would be the arrival of my precious Rhianne in my life. If the LORD will still bless me for another happy moment, I will gladly accept and forever cherish.
But for now, I'm preparing for the worse. With all these financial strategies that I've learned that may provide me financial freedom in time. I hope that when that day comes, the people I love the most would still be around to enjoy such a blessing. LORD, please help me! Never asked anything for me, this I asked from you every time though. Please bless my family with a longer and healthier life. My Mama is in her 70's and my wife needs surgery for the cyst found in her ovaries. Please help us get through this challenge in our lives. Below would be my suggestions for you on how to shop online.
To shop Walmart: http://bit.ly/32a76qu
To shop in EBAY: https://ebay.to/2P4eSP8
While my latest video upload on Youtube would be some passive income regarding URL shortening websites https://youtu.be/pEnSEKyNuHY. And helping struggling ladies how to lose weight https://youtu.be/voTkFytRQYg
https://youtu.be/pEnSEKyNuHY
No comments:
Post a Comment