Thursday, October 10, 2019

Journey Carries On: Book is out on Amazon!

Journey Begins: Book is out on Amazon!

Here is something we all need to realize. Being optimistic is good. But to be realistic is better. And being able to balance and practice both should be BEST!

Stubborn seems to be a very bad trait, but in a way it could be good. Like being stubborn with your  beliefs or religion. To make it good, you just have to respect the other person's belief or faith. Stop criticizing so you don't get criticized. Simple as that! Because me sharing my thoughts and experiences never displayed righteousness. Most of the time I chose the third option even though life gave me only two choices. If you don't understand what I'm trying to say clearly states your poor personality.

Moving on, I've been watching searching ways on how to become a Virtual Assistant. To work from anywhere, and be your own boss, but that search has ended because I found it, even better I gain a lot of ideas on how to turn that into business. But whoever said it's that easy is ignorant. All I said was I've found ways and still a work in progress.

Thanks a lot GOOGLE for the opportunities brought. Now check the first product of perseverance! My book is finally out with the aide of a friend to publish it. Shoutout to my friend Dayron Garcia and to Doc Yaber. Both gents helped me realize my potential. Gracias Amigos!

And by the way, I read one negative blog about the role of Google Local Guides in a BUSINESS' ratings and I somehow agree to disagree on that BLOG!!! You want to rank high in GOOGLE Search and GOOGLE Maps, then be with Google!

P.S. I'm not a Google Local Guide, I'm International!

No comments:

Post a Comment